Monday, July 8, 2013

Mision Santiago Sur ( Mission Santiago South)


Hma Leavitt, Hma Mooney

This is us all bundled up before we go out everyday!
We are officially the new Santiago South Mission. President Cook arrived this last week and we are now part of the new mission. The lame part is we have NO IDEA what's going on. We learned a little bit more today because we received emails but pretty much all we know now is that we have a Zone Conference with President Cook this week. I'm excited for that and to get to meet him and his wife.
We found a tree with GIANT leaves!

We found a tree with GIANT leaves!
Also, the new mission only has 12 Hermanas in the entire mission. The sectors that make up the new mission are two sectors from Santiago West and six sectors from Rancagua. All the sectors we received from Rancagua apparently are so dangerous that the other mission president didn't want to send Hermanas there. So basically we only have the 12 Hermanas that are in the two sectors from our old mission. It's pretty crazy.

Our District

Cosechon


Other than that this week has been really great. We are really trying to work a lot more with our members and get them more involved and we've seen great results. This one guy just got back from his mission and every time we see him he tells us about someone he wants to go visit with us. 

We got a ride from a member but we had to sit backwards with our legs in the air...anything beats walking home in the freezing cold.


I'm loving Chile more and more every week. I almost started crying the other day when I was telling an investigator that I don't want to go home. (Sorry, Mom) But it's true. I love this work so much. It is absolutely the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but it's also the most rewarding. I love the opportunity I have to serve the Lord and to understand more and more how much He really loves us. This work is inspired and I hope I can always have the faith and courage to share this amazing blessing with everyone.
Our Zone

We played games to build "unity" this week

We played games to build "unity" this week

We played games to build "unity" this week!

Hna. Mora, Hna. Moody, E. Catalan

We played games to build "unity" this week.

We played games to build "unity" this week!

Pizza Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment